A Beginners Guide to Selling your Business
Selling a company can be an arduous and complicated process, requiring a lot of time and commitment. We break down the process into 7 simple steps – from deciding to sell to completing the deal.
This eBook will teach you:
- How to plan your exit strategy
- How to pick and appoint a financial advisor
- The basics of business valuation
- How to market your business to potential investors while remaining anonymous
- What happens during negotiations
- What a buyer looks for during due diligence
- How to complete a deal
Get your free guide
Give us a call at 0203-865-5908
What is Pomanda?
Pomanda is a fintech platform which specialises in corporate finance. It allows business owners to value their business quickly and cost effectively, whilst also discreetly connecting them to a network of corporate advisers, potential investors and debt providers.
The platform utilises cutting edge technology to empower business owners to develop a company valuation, conduct industry comparisons, view live M&A activity in their sector and, should they choose to do so, explore corporate finance options in their own time and on a confidential basis.
We will be launching later this summer. To register for early access, click here